Groundbreaking Collaborative Partnership Agreed to Manage NHS Agency Spend
24 February 2020
Operate… Optimise… Transform…
In a first of its kind partnership, Liaison Workforce has contracted with five North West London NHS organisations to deliver a collaborative partnership approach to agency spend management.
The trusts involved; Central and North West London NHS Foundation Trust, Chelsea & Westminster Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust, The Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust, and West London Mental Health NHS Trust; will benefit from the following services, provided by Liaison Workforce:
- Adoption of industry leading technology and processes for agency management
- Mobile worker app
- Interoperability between workforce systems through open APIs and Robotics
- Enhanced rate control functionality
- Streamlined timesheet, payment and approval process
- Optimisation and transformation support
- Collaborative agency engagement support
- Collaborative workforce intelligence, including bespoke KPI dashboards, NHSI return data, benchmarking and trend analysis.
This groundbreaking approach to collaborative working provides further scope for the rest of the STP to also join in due course.
With the NHS’s long term plan focusing on collaborative working for greater workforce efficiency, Liaison Workforce’s innovative solutions ensure that trusts have the tools required to transform their temporary workforces.
Click here to find out more about Liaison Workforce, and its tools for agency management.