Best Return on Customer Service Investment: Five Months On
21 August 2020
In the five months since Liaison Group were announced the winners of the “Best Return on Customer Service Investment” award at the 2020 UK Customer Satisfaction Awards, hosted by The Institute of Customer Service, a lot has changed.
COVID-19 altered plans for individuals, businesses and the NHS alike, but Liaison Group’s commitment to customer service continues to be of primary importance.
Some of the actions our Customer Service teams have taken to assist our Workforce clients have included:
- Increased level of support & guidance including activities outside of our usual remit
- Managing specific projects on behalf of the customer to free up time for NHS workers
- Providing COVID-19 specific reporting
- Adding COVID-19 specialities to bank roles and monitoring their usage on behalf of customers
- Training NHS workforce teams to use MS Teams for the first time, providing better customer and employee engagement during remote working.
Customer Operations Director, Kathrine Sherrington, says: “We have supported our clients to build and make best use of medical staffing banks, and have fielded queries in relation to COVID-19 and furlough from workers and agencies, whilst also ensuring continuous service when transferring our own service centre to work remotely.
“We remain as committed now to providing the best possible customer service to our clients as before COVID-19 struck, if not more so, and endeavour to use our skills and technology to provide support and assistance at a difficult time.”
To find out more about Liaison Workforce’s services for NHS organisations, please visit www.liaisongroup.com/liaison-workforce